In Naples, Your Wood Floor Should Match Your Roof, Here’s why!Flooring . Flooring Types . Home Interior
Wear and Tear
You may need to ponder to consider carpet instead if you have extended family like pets that could scratch your hardwood stairs. In addition, due to the slippery surface, pets could fall or be reluctant to climb up or down the stairs.
Wood material for stairs doesn’t give much sound penetration. If you are uneasy to hear walking noise as others walk up and down the stairs, you may hear creaking or stomping.
The original hardwood flooring on your stairs maybe in good condition to refurbish thus it is helpful on saving on expense. A general rule to take into consideration before you make a decision, that hardwood generally costs twice as much as carpet.
Appearance and Flow
Make sure to consider the appearance and flow of the home if you really wanted hardwood stairs while the rest of your home is carpeted. It’s always hard choosing the right hardwood floors for your home. Do some research, check at photos to get innovation before picking on a different flooring option for your stairs; this will establish you won’t regret the outcome.
Wood flooring can be a threatening type of flooring material although using this material on stairs can provide a smooth, earthy vibe and modern feel to your home. There’s not much shield to protect if an unwanted fall is to happen as wooden stairs can be slippery. Wood stairs may not be the best option in terms of human safety must especially if you have children, seniors or even sleepwalkers in your home.
Taking into consideration the danger, still, there is a room for adjustment if you really prefer using wood stairs are a must-have for your home. Use stair treads, as this can provide style, safety, and functionality, which are non-slip pads installed on your wood stairs. It’s a sure deal that you’ll find the kind that you like since it comes in many different colors and materials. You can hire true epoxy pros, or you simply lay them on the wood stair yourself — to install them because most stair treads have a non-slip backing. You can put adhesive tape on the bottom of the stair tread, ensuring it will stay in place for added traction.
Wood flooring is a low-maintenance option material for your home so no need to brainstorm on how to clean it. Cleaning mostly involves sweeping and mopping as hardwood floors don’t collect as much dust or allergens compared to carpet.
Always try to match your hardwood floors to your roofing.
Written by Joshua Fields
- Initial Research Before Having Carpet Cleaning CompanyCarpet cleaning techniques are not just the same. In fact there are several means to tidy various types of carpet. What lots of people do not recognize is […]
- Flooring: Types of Travertine ProductsThere are different forms for travertine products. Depending on the product type, they vary in size and thickness. For example, tile has a different size […]
- Things To Know Before Using WallpaperUsing wallpaper is a classic way to decorate the wall in any part of the house. Before getting excited to use this material to accent your wall, there are […]
- In Naples, Your Wood Floor Should Match Your Roof, Here’s why!Wear and Tear You may need to ponder to consider carpet instead if you have extended family like pets that could scratch your hardwood stairs. In […]
- Dining Room FlooringLet’s talk about the flooring in the dining room. A homeowner will have soft flooring or hard flooring. They will either have some type of carpet […]
- To discover carpet cleaning devices it is suggested to shop at neighborhood cleaning supplies.If you wish to earn money helping you and be your personal employer carpet cleaning is a simple service to get into. An item to sell as well as somebody […]
- Different Types of Carpet Cleaning TechniquesPractically every residence has a carpet as a requirement, as carpets help make the flooring and residence warm all seasons round. Carpets are also […]
- The initial stage of carpet cleaning involves the treatment of your carpet.There are primarily different phases that have to be finished when cleaning a carpet. Of course, this is a really fragile thing in your home which should […]
- Residential Tile choices that you can choose fromWhen you are considering to tile your residential property, you need to make sure that you are aware about the different tile choices that you have. There […]
Floor Tiles Designs
- Indiana home's Halloween decorations recreate 'This is fine' meme, deemed 'perfect' for 2020 - Fox News October 22, 2020
- FabMo's Artisan Showcase kicks off this weekend, will run through end of the year - The Almanac Online October 22, 2020
- Get advice for a home makeover from the experts for free - WDIV ClickOnDetroit October 22, 2020
- Japanese stores stock stylish PlayStation home decor including lights, controller mugs and clocks - SoraNews24 October 22, 2020
- Atlanta Next Campaign Brings Currey & Company Flagship Showroom to AmericasMart - Furniture World Magazine October 22, 2020
- Old Oro-Medonte church now home to Shabby Chic Tea Room - OrilliaMatters October 22, 2020
- Augmented reality boosts conversion for Home Depot - Digital Commerce 360 October 22, 2020